Thursday, December 17, 2009
Santa IRS has a present for you !! The seller benefits of the new $6500 IRS Tax Incentive..what are they ?
The New IRS Tax incentive is available for .......stepping into a larger home or smaller home !!!!!!
Below are a few details on the program:
* This is not for first time home buyers.
* This tax credit does not need to be paid back provided your repurchase another primary home before June 30, 2010.
* This tax credit is at 10% of the home you are selling, not to exceed $800,000.
* This tax credit can be claimed on your 2009 or 2010 tax returns.
* The Seller must have occupied their home for more then 5 years.
* This tax credit can be yours...
Please call me to discuss this tax credit ..it was made for you..
Happiest of Holidays to you and yours
The DiGiorgio Group
9035 Wadsworth pkwy 2000
Direct 303 898 4279
Office 303 422 5200 fx 303 467 0211
Posted by Gary DiGiorgio at 8:48 AM
Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Who does Short shorts in 6 degree weather ???? ---- I DO !!!!!!! (edit/delete)
Yes...you read the above statement correct. I'm looking for someone ...looking for a short sale on this cold Colorado day. A buyer that is ready to close. We have our approval letter just need a buyer....ready and able
SHORT SALE IS APPROVED !!!! AT 239K - WITH 2500 SELLER PAID CLOSE COST-
ALMOST NEW -2 STORY - GREAT VALUE - LARGE ROOMS - LARGE LOT-QUICK POSSESSION- 3 CAR GARAGE-SIDE LOAD-IN EXCELLENT AREA-
THIS IS ONE OF THE NORTH'S BEST VALUE ..PLEASE CALL OUR - 24 / 7 - FREE INFO LINE- ...877 318 7334 X 604
Take a look at this homes web site !!!! http://17463e98thway.bestpricedhouse.com/
Gary DiGiorgio The DiGiorgio Group 9035 Wadsworth pkwy 2000 Westminster.Co 80021 Direct 303 898 4279 Office 303 422 5200 fx 303 467 0211 Gary@Di-DenverRealty.com
Posted by Gary DiGiorgio at 2:46 PM