Thursday, November 19, 2009

How I cured my attitute--Quick fix

==================================================


In Life....your attitude will determine your altitude.

When we get an attitude ..it can be corrected

So when you feel an attitude ...remember this little bit of advice .

Perhaps it will help to correct the attitude for maximum altitude...

See you on the peaks of your life..



========================



Please scroll down to get the beat...return here to these words and repeat:



When I get an attitude ....it won’t be forever

Or I’ll never.... get above

In a restless work place... like this is

Attitude can be stopped before it’s begun

With so many ....smooth bright wishes

Lean to cool.... in the attitude... on the run



When I get my head right ...it must be completely

Or I‘ll never.. do my part

And the moment ..I can feel ..an attitude.. and you do too

Is the moment.... I can raise above ...the blues



repeat



..And the moment ..I can feel an attitude and you do too

..Is when.. I can raise above ...the blues.....



Gary DiGiorgio


The DiGiorgio Group


9035 Wadsworth pkwy 2000


Westminster.Co 80021


Direct 303 898 4279


Office 303 422 5200 fx 303 467 0211


Gary@Di-DenverRealty.com







No comments:

Post a Comment